- Listing in the Downtown Visitor Guide and Online Membership Directory
- $100 member discount for Annual Street Fair Booth Space
- Promotional support in Main Street office/website calendar of events and social media
- Ribbon cuttings/Anniversary celebrations
- Membership window sticker
- Members with historic properties have an opportunity to be recognized during State Preservation Week through the Arizona
- Liaison support with city, county, state small business and historic preservation matters
- Liaison to advocacy groups like Local First Arizona and Arizona Downtown Alliance
- Opportunity to serve on the Main Street Board of Directors or a Main Street Committee
Main Street Committees
Our committees are the four key components of the program that are integrated into a comprehensive revitalization strategy to accomplish the program’s goals.
Organization: Main Street develops public/private partnerships of diverse groups to work together to improve downtown.
Promotion: Re-establishes downtown as an unique and vital place in the community to attract consumers and investors.
Design: Enhances the visual quality, accessibility, and overall attractiveness of downtown.
Economic Restructuring: Strengthens downtown’s existing economic base while diversifying it.
Levels of Membership
Friends of Main Street
$25, $50, $100
Main Street Business Partners
$120, $250, $500
Ready to become a member?
For a membership application call 836-8744 or E-mail Us
or Click Here for Printable PDF File
There is not a requirement to be in the district to become a member. We welcome members throughout the community that are interested in supporting the historic downtown revitalization.