- Listing in the Shopping & Services Guide/Membership Directory
- Ribbon cuttings/Anniversary celebrations
- World Wide Web presence at www.cgmainstreet.org
- Membership window sticker
- Opportunity to submit information of what’s new at your business for the quarterly newsletter
- Listing in the Main Street annual meeting program
- Members with historic properties have an opportunity to be recognized during State Preservation Week through the Arizona
- Heritage Preservation Honor Award program
- Members within the district have an opportunity to be recognized at the Governor’s Rural Development Conference through the Arizona Main Street award program, which acknowledges improvements made to their business or building
- Main Street is the liaison between business and City government
- Opportunity to serve on the Main Street Board of Directors or a Main Street Committee
- Advertising exposure in Main Street office/event booth
Main Street Committees
Our committees are the four key components of the program that are integrated into a comprehensive revitalization strategy to accomplish the program’s goals.
Organization: Main Street develops public/private partnerships of diverse groups to work together to improve downtown.
Promotion: Re-establishes downtown as an unique and vital place in the community to attract consumers and investors.
Design: Enhances the visual quality, accessibility, and overall attractiveness of downtown.
Economic Restructuring: Strengthens downtown’s existing economic base while diversifying it.
Levels of Membership
Friends of Main Street
$25, $50, $100
Main Street Business Partners
$120, $250, $500
Ready to become a member?
For a membership application call 836-8744 or E-mail Us
or Click Here for Printable PDF File
There is not a requirement to be in the district to become a member. We welcome members throughout the community that are interested in supporting the historic downtown revitalization.